Terms and Conditions
1. By purchasing products and/or services from LK Publishing, you are agreeing to be bound by the following statements, unconditionally and in their entirety. If you do not wish to be bound by the following terms and condition, you should not proceed with your purchase.
2. You understand and agree that all information and materials sold are for personal use and entertainment purposes only. This site, our products and/or services are not intended to be purchased or used by any minors or anyone under the age of 18. By entering this site or making a purchase, you are agreeing that you are at least 18 years of age.
3. You understand and agree that any dispute between yourself and LK Publishing shall be submitted to binding arbitration before the Judicial Arbitration Mediation Service, with Headquarters in the State of California, with the costs thereof to be equally paid by the parties to any such lawsuit during the pendency of the same, however the prevailing party shall be entitled to all costs and attorney fees.
4. You understand and agree to the following money back guarantee policy:
a. For physical products (for example, but without limitation, CDs, DVDs, physical books), any refunds must be requested within 30 days of delivery of the product(s) and returned product(s) must arrive at the LK Publishing corporate offices within 30 days of the original delivery to you of the original product(s). Refund requests must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a 10% restocking fee on opened products.
b. For electronic products (for example, but without limitation, ebooks), any refunds must be requested with 30 days of the product's purchase. Refund requests must be submitted to email@example.com. After 30 days, your automatic right to a refund will expire.
c. For live programs (for example, but without limitation, seminars, workshops, individualized training programs, individualized training, personal shopping) your money back guarantee will be voided if you did not attend every scheduled program activity in its entirety, or if you did not participate in all program exercises. Refund requests must be made in person on the final day of the program.
d. In the case of valid refund requests, LK Publishing will provide a full reimbursement of amounts paid, less shipping costs (if applicable), restocking or administration fees (if applicable), and payment processing fees (usually not more than 3% of the total transaction amount).
5. You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for your actions and the consequences of your actions. LK Publishing and its representatives, assignees, etc., are not responsible for any potential misuse or inappropriate use of material. LK Publishing does not teach or endorse any illegal activities or any actions that could give rise to civil or criminal liability. In the case of any apparent conflict between the preceding sentence and activities or statements of LK Publishing representatives, the preceding sentence shall take priority.
6. You understand agree that the enforceability of any clause of this agreement is not to be affected by the enforceability of any other clause of this agreement. Nor is the enforceability of any part of any clause of this agreement affected by the enforceability of any other part of any clause of this agreement. Nor shall failure to enforce this agreement be deemed a waiver of this agreement.
7. You understand and agree that, in case of conflict, this agreement supersedes any other agreement or communication which may have been made between me and LK Publishing Corp. or any individual LK Publishing representative.
8. You understand and agree that non-US orders for physical products may be subject to import duties and taxes for any orders placed through LK Publishing. You are responsible for any additional customs clearance fees and taxes. Refusal to pay these fees will result in the carrier abandoning the package and you will be responsible for the cost of the merchandise. LK Publishing will indicate the contents of the package as DVD Software and state the full cost of the invoice on the shipping documents. LK Publishing has no control over these additional charges and cannot predict what they may be. You should contact your local customs office for additional information. The recipient's name is indicated as the importer of record for any pertinent shipping documents. The importer of record is responsible for the shipment and must comply with all regulations and laws for the country in which you are receiving the goods. If your order is seized in customs due to violation of any laws LK Publishing will not refund the cost of your order or shipping charges.
9. You understand and agree that all deposits and payments for "live programs" (including, but not limited to, seminars, workshops, and individualized training programs) are non-refundable. You understand and agree that this applies even if you cancel in advance, ask to move to another program, or do not attend the program in question. You understand and agree that the circumstances described in the previous sentence are examples, and do not in any way limit the applicability of the first sentence in this paragraph.
10. You specifically and without limitation waive any and all rights to seek reimbursement of funds paid to LK Publishing through any mechanism not specifically provided for in these terms and conditions. This includes, but is not limited to, your credit card company, LK Publishing's credit card processor, and the legal system (except as provided for in clause 3 above).
11. You understand and agree that any goods or services purchased may not be re-sold, shared, rented, distributed to, given to, exchanged with, or transferred to a third party without prior written permission from LK Publishing.
12. You understand and agree that You are not allowed to republish any content produced by UDS and any content from this website or its affiliates without prior approval from the owners of LK Publishing.
13. You understand and agree that you may not in obtain any materials, documents or information not purposely made available through the Site, through manipulating the site in a manner not intentionally allowed by the owner of the site.
14. You understand and agree that you may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or to any LK Publishing server, or to any of the services offered on or through the Site, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
16. You understand and agree that, in case of conflict, these terms supersede any other agreement or communication which may have been made between you and LK Publishing or any individual LK Publishing representative.